Tulum Mayan ruins are located 128 km from the city of Cancun. It is considered a gem of Mexico, found along the Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.
Enjoy an early morning visit to one of Mexico’s most beautiful sites. Visit Tulum, an archaeological site that blends the historical and cultural Mayan legacy. Due to its amazing architecture and location on a cliff facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is the third most visited pre-Hispanic site in Mexico.
You are privileged to get a great touch of Mexico and the heritage from our guides.
Our guides will offer you a complete explanation of the Mayan Heritage, Culture, and Architecture involving the astronomy and Cosmovision that this great Mayan Civilization developed.
Xel-Ha is nature as no one has ever felt it before, a place to share in celebrating the biological parade of the Mayan Riviera. It's natural wonder and open-sea aquarium offers a myriad of land and water activities, ecological attractions, world-class restaurants and countless more unimaginable experiences.
At last the dream of stepping through the aquarium glass and drifting into an astonishing world of underwater magic is about to come true in a biological parade of the Riviera Maya that will dazzle your senses. Feel the thrills of adventure and caresses of paradise.
Xel Ha-the natural wonder awaits.
MEETING POINT / VOUCHER REDEMPTION
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel lobby in Cancun / Riviera Maya
- This tour is on shared basis and there is a private guide for up to 15 people
- You must complete your online booking in order to receive your Confirmation and Booking Report Voucher via e-mail and this must be presented upon your pick up on the tour date
- Children rate are considered from 5 -11, Infants under 4 years old. Pricing includes sales tax
- NOTE: Your hotel room number is required prior to your tour date for scheduling and confirming your pick up time, find further instructions described on the Confirmation and Booking Report Voucher
- Small group tour for more personable experience
- Professional & certified tour guide explaining throughout the whole trip
- Enjoy an open-sea aquarium for great snorkeling
- Five different buffets to enjoy from at Xel Ha