What better way to get to know Mexico than visiting Xcaret! In the Heart of the Riviera Maya 60 kilometers away from Cancun, we invite you on a journey through Mexico, a charming tour of traditions and nature at Xcaret eco-archaeological Park. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience that includes entertainment, exquisite food, folklore and cultural shows and the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Now your visit to Xcaret will be all fun with no more worries. You will have an included buffet lunch with traditional Mexican cuisine and international delights - as well as access to the exclusive facility’s Plus Area snorkel equipment and all you need for an exceptional day in Mexico’s sacred paradise.
Xcaret Park - Water Activities.
Underground River journey, Río del Paraíso journey, Beach, Inlets and Natural Pools.
Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, Jaguar Island, Spider Monkey Island, Mushroom Farm, Orchids Greenhouse, Tapir’s Territory, Tropical Jungle Trail, Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm and Rotating Scenic Tower.
Culture & Performances
Archaeological sites, House of Whispers, Mexican Cemetery, Mayan Village, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, Hacienda Henequenera, Stained-glass Plaza, Nature and Culture tours, Papantla Flying Men, Pre-Hispanic Ball Game and Fiesta Charra.
Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, beach loungers, resting areas, bags for belongings for river journey, life vests, inner tubes and parking.
Mexican traditional dances at Xcaret Night Show Mexican traditional dances at Xcaret ecological park are another great artistic representation of Mexico’s culture that will captivate your heart forever in the most exotic surroundings of Cancun Mexico. The intense music of the Mexican folk dances at Xcaret theme park preserve the choreography and meaning of ancient Mayan traditions held by native people in pre-Hispanic times. Enjoy a wide variety of live shows in Xcaret and acts during the Xcaret at Night celebration.
MEETING POINT / VOUCHER REDEMPTION
- Without transportation: See Google Map for directions to Xcaret Park
- You must complete your online booking in order to receive your Confirmation and Booking Report Voucher with your official e-ticket of the park via e-mail and this must be presented at Xcaret park or upon your pick up on the tour dates
- Children rate are considered from 5 -11, Infants under 4 years old. Pricing includes sales tax
- NOTE: Your hotel room number is required prior to your tour date for scheduling and confirming your pick up time, find further instructions described on the Confirmation and Booking Report Voucher
- Dance of the Owl: A nocturnal bird emerges from the darkness to tell its story in form of a dance
- Mayan Ball Game: Xcaret Park Riviera Maya offers a live performance of this cosmic metaphor between warriors from heaven and the underworld
- Traditional Costume Show: Admire a beautiful display of Mexican dresses of each state and indigenous groups during the Xcaret Night Show
- Pre-Hispanic Dances at the Mayan Village: The unique tones played with seashells will transport you to the splendor of the Mayan culture in Xcaret Park Mexico
- Underground rivers to swim and enjoy